We have been busy developing our new Paramedic Shop website and here it is. You’ll notice a greatly improved layout and menu structure, and hopefully you will find it easier to navigate and find what you are looking for.
ANZCP members generally receive a 10% discount on all the listed prices – log in using your ANZCP username and password and all the products will display your member discounted price on them.
Have fun looking around and let us know if anything needs tweaking.
How to Use the Website as an ANZCP Member:
As a member of ANZCP you need to log in to access the Member Discount available on most products in the Shop. We emailed all members your username in March 2014 to help you set up your password – if you have already done the below actions, simply use your existing ANZCP username and password to access the Paramedic Shop website.
If you don’t know your password, below is the detail to enable you to reset it:
- Click on this link https://www.anzcp.org.au/members/index.php/login/forgot_password
- Enter your email address or Member ID and click Get Password. Note: The email address must be the one that is on your ANZCP membership record.
- Our system will send you a password reset email with a new temporary password. Note: Check you Junk email inbox, as some automated emails can be directed there.
- Click on this link to then sign in and change your password https://www.anzcp.org.au/members/
- Select the change Password tab and change your password to one you will remember and are happy to use on the ANZCP website and the Paramedic Shop website (they will be the same for both).
- While you’re in your membership record, please take a moment to check your details and update anything that needs to be updated.
You are now ready to make the most of the new Paramedic Shop website (and the College Website). Simply come back to the Paramedic Shop website and log in by clicking on the Log In wording in the top left corner of the website (above the Paramedic Shop logo).