This best-selling book enables nursing students to calculate drug doses accurately and quickly. It begins with a diagnostic test to pinpoint any weaknesses in basic arithmetic and is followed by specific exercises to remedy them.
Nursing Calculations is an essential aid to safe clinical practice for student nurses and those returning to the profession.
- A diagnostic test at the start allows readers to review their knowledge of maths and identify their weak points
- Numerous exercises give plenty of practice in making drug calculations
- Answers to questions aid self-study
- Revision and summary exercises ensure that the reader fully understands the calculations
- The nursing context and use of actual drug labels allows the application of theory to everyday practice