The pack includes the Paramedic Pocket Book (write on the templates, wont smudge, then wipe off with alcohol wipes. You can use the templates again and again) and the Medications Index 2019 (you can quickly search the drug name (Generic or Brand) and the index will help you know if your patient is taking an anticoagulant, antihypertensive, antibiotic or anything else).
Pack Contains Paramedic Pocket Book, Medications Index 2019 and a Monami Pen.
The PARAMEDIC POCKET BOOK
Inside the book
- MIST template (cover)
- Glasgow Coma Scale, Average Vital Signs, Pupil size chart
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Common Lab result values (ie Normal INR levels)
- Paramedic Questions
- ECG and Heart guide
- MVA reporting guide
- METHANE reporting guide
- Seizure Classification
- Sepsis and Stroke reporting guide
- Patient details template
Write on the templates, wont smudge, then wipe off with alcohol wipes. You can use the templates again and again.
The Medication Index makes finding a multitude of medications so much easier.
Huge list of most commonly prescribed medications in Australia
- Generic and Brand names drugs for 2019 (nearly 3,000 medications listed)
- Colored Index for easier location of information
- 2 Page index system to identify what type of medication a drug is
- Cautions and warning notes of dangerous drugs
- Drug overdose signs and symptoms
- Easy “How to use this card” guide
- Handy hints on pharmacology
- Drug overdose guide for common medications
- Illicit and Dangerous Drugs Guide
- Street names finder and index
- Signs and Symptoms
- Stimulants – ie MDMA, Speed, Base, Cocaine and more
- Depressants – Alcohol, Heroin, Inhalants and more
- Hallucinogens – PCP, LSD, Mushrooms and more
- Names of combinations of illicit drugs
- Paramedic and Nurse question prompts for OD patients.