Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM7121 (AU & NZ)
The Omron HEM7121 Blood Pressure Monitor is a quick and easy model. It utilises a simple one touch mode, which can store up to 30 readings at a time while still giving you an accurate reading every time you monitor.
- One Touch Use - Easy one touch operation allows home blood pressure monitoring that is both simple and accurate
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector - This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional
- 30 Memory Storage - 30 memory storage allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button
- Reading time approximately 50 seconds
- Cuff fits arm circumference 22 - 42cm
- 4 AAA batteries (optional AC adaptor available, code ELE00004)
- Warranty - 2 years
Cuff Wrapping GuideGuides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
Stores 30 Measurements in Memory
Body Movement Detection
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement
The IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).