Contec Pulse Oximeter - Finger Tip
Economical, easy to use, and compact finger-tip pulse oximeter. Simply attach the lightweight unit to the finger to obtain instant SPO2, pulse and Pleth Wave readings with the high visibility four-way OLED double colour display.
The CMS50 Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter is equipped with a function switch, through which the oximeter can be automatically powered off when not in use for more than 5 seconds.
Fully self-contained and compact, the fingertip pulse oximeter is the perfect choice for any health care practitioner.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Instant SpO2, pulse and pleth wave readings
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption
- SpO2 value display ― Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface, it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe
- Display format can be saved after power off
Buy your portable Contec Pulse Oximeter today from Paramedic Shop. We ship fast from Australia.
Machine is efficient, promptly delivered. Thanks
For something so small, its certainly efficient!
Thank you, exactly what I was wanting, great product to have on hand.