Nursing Calculations 9e
This internationally renowned guide to basic arithmetic for nursing students has been completely revised and updated for a new generation of readers. Now entering its ninth edition, Nursing Calculations comes with a quick-reference card fits in the pocket to remind readers of essential formulae and AN ON-LINE PROGRAM TO ALLOW FURTHER SELF-TESTING VIA THE USE OF COMPUTERS AND MOBILE DEVICES.
- Over 200,000 copies sold since publication!
- Initial self-testing chapter allows readers to identify and address areas of difficulty before moving onto practical examples
- 'Important Boxes' highlight potential pitfalls for the reader
- Special section on paediatrics covers medication calculations relating to body weight and body surface area
- Contains glossary and useful abbreviations
- Brings together basic math skills and clinical examples to prepare readers for real life drug calculations
- Quick-reference card fits in the pocket and remind readers of essential formulae
- Questions have been revised and updated when necessary to reflect current practice
- New material includes the use of medication charts in questions that involve medication labels
- Additional worked examples facilitate understanding of the 24-hour clock
- Contains a new revision chapter to help consolidate learning
- NOW COMES WITH AN ON-LINE PROGRAM TO ALLOW FURTHER SELF-TESTING VIA THE USE OF MOBILE DEVICES!