Accuracy is one of the most important requirements in blood pressure monitoring. With IntelliWrap™ 360° accuracy, OMRON's HEM-7156 allows you to get accurate readings effortlessly regardless of how the cuff is worn at home.The Omron HEM7156 blood pressure monitor provides simple, reliable and accurate blood pressure measurement at the touch of a button. This blood pressure monitor also incorporates a 60 reading memory with date and time.
• Intellisense Technology™ - Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements
• 60 Data Memory with Date & Time
• 360° IntelliWrap™ Cuff (Medium to Large size cuff - 22-42cm) - Snaps easily onto your arm, allowing accurate readings
• Cuff Wrapping Guide - Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user's arm
• Irregular Heartbeat Detection - If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional
• Body Movement Detection - Alerts user if any body movement has occurred during the blood pressure
• Hypertension Indicator- Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
• Average of last 3 readings- Exclusive technology displays the average of the last 2 or 3 readings taken within a 10 minute span
• Storage case included
• Power Source - 4 x AA Batteries
• 5 Year Standard Warranty
Cuff Wrapping Guide
Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
Stores 30 Measurements in Memory
Body Movement Detection
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement
The IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).