Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter Rechargeable - Child
Ideal fit for children and infants, and used to measures SpO2 value and pulse rate value. This pulse oximeter is rechargeable, small in size, light in weight and convenient for carrying.
The CMS50QA Pulse Oximeter has Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology and works in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology. The Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger and is suitable for use in the home, hospital, community healthcare, physical care in sports.
This product is recommended for use on children ages 2 to 13 years, with a minimum body weight of 16 kg.
Features & Benefits
- OLED display of SpO2, PR, PI, Pulse Bar and waveform
- Special design for paediatric
- Reliable and accurate performance against low perfusion
- 4-direction display with Plethysmogram
- Audible & visible alarm function
- Includes neck lanyard, batteries and carry pouch
- 12 month warranty