Paramedic Shop is committed to managing our environmental impact as an integral part of our business. In particular, it is our policy to strive to ensure the environmental integrity of our processes at all times. We will do so by adhering to the following principles:
- We will employ management systems and processes specifically designed to minimize the use of hazardous materials, energy and other natural resources, to minimize the generation of waste and to enable recycling and reuse of materials.
- We will continually seek opportunities to improve our environmental performance and continuously review our operations and processes.
- We will promote participation and communicate our commitment to responsible environmental management to our internal team, suppliers and partners. We will make available our environmental policy to our suppliers/partners and encourage them to adopt effective environmental management practices.
- Targeting solar electricity usage level of 50% or more in our head office.
Paramedic Shop commits itself to minimising its impact on our environment through:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace
- Having an environmentally sustainable aware culture, where responsibility is assigned and understood
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in our community
- Conserving natural resources by reusing, recycling and embracing renewable energy.
- Using in our own operations processes that do not adversely affect the environment
- Participating in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually
- Working with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices
- Enhancing awareness among our team through educating and motivating them to act in an environmentally responsible manner
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at enquiry