Mechanisms of Clinical Signs - 3rd Edition
Pathophysiology - what is the cause? Clinical significance - what does it mean? Diagnosis and treatment - what is the predictive value?
These are questions that all clinicians should continue to ask themselves from the very beginning of medical training and throughout a lifetime of practice.
Organised by body system, Mechanisms of Clinical Signs 3rd Edition, describes the underlying pathway, differential diagnoses and value of the clinical signs seen during physical examination.
- Alphabetical listing of clinical signs
- Index by sign and conditions for easy reference
- Additional flow diagrams
- Clinical Pearls highlighting important clinical signs
- Summary of the evidence
- Access to chapter-based MCQs
Access StudentConsult for:
- Clinical videos and audio of key signs
- Case-based MCQs
- An Enhanced eBook. The enhanced eBook allows the end user to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.