ChoiceMMed Handheld Pulse Oximeter
The MD300M hand held pulse oximeter is a portable, compact and durable monitoring device which is simple to use. This device greatly enhances patient care with its reliable results.
• High resolution 2.8” TFT display
• Adjustable audible and visual alarms
• Store Up To 127 Patient IDs
• 72-hour data storage and review
• Spot clock and continuous use
• Suitable for adult and pediatric greater than 3 years of age
• Auto power-off: Can select the optional auto power-off time from
• 1 minute to 15 minutes.
• Battery charge function with adapter or charge stand (optional)
• Data Analysis Software & USB data cable. Manage patient data easily on your PC.
#Note - Main Unit does not including Charging Dock, Infant or Child Probes, all sold separately