Nursing and Midwifery Research: 6th Edition
Nursing and Midwifery Research: methods and appraisal for evidence-based practice 6th edition has been fully revised and updated to include the latest developments in Australian and New Zealand nursing and midwifery practice.
It is an essential guide to developing research skills, critically appraising research literature and applying research outcomes to practice.
- An Unexpected Hurdle-concise suggested answer guides for alternatives to study design
- Learning Activities-answers to end-of-chapter tests
- Research Articles and Questions-exploring the themes of each chapter through examining qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods studies
- Time to Reflect-supporting answer guides for further reflection on ideas explored within each chapter
- Tutorial Triggers-answer guides to tutorial activities, designed to initiate class discussions and further debate based on content within the chapter
- PowerPoint presentations for each chapter
New to this Edition
- Chapters on 'Indigenous approaches to research' and 'A research project journey: from conception to completion'
- An Unexpected Hurdle-exploring challenges to overcome in research
- Time to Reflect-reflecting on the topic of each chapter
- Contemporary research articles selected for each chapter and questions developed for further study on Evolve
- Expanded and updated glossary of terms and definitions