S-CUT 601 is a lightweight model with an additional blade which eliminates the need for a free edge to start cutting. The so-called ‘slitting function’ is especially useful in car crashes where it can cut open fabric of a seat back and clear the way for the use of hydraulic scissors.
The 601 S-CUT model is made for really tough conditions, but lighter and easier to carry on your belt at all times.
A Medical Device Class 1 registered with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration).
Some fabrics S-CUT removes easily
- Leather belts
- Wet suits
- Motorbike leathers
- Heavy duty outerwear – army clothing
- Protective gear or police protection can easily be cut and removed.
* Cutting blade may corrode in wet conditions, must be kept dry. The blade is coated with a thin layer of oil at delivery.
- Weight: 0.170 kg / 6.0 oz.
- Length: 178 mm / 7.0 in
- Width: 24 mm / .94 in
- Material: Stainless steel, anodized aluminum and heat resistant plastic parts (up to 100 degrees C, 212 degrees F). Strong detergents may affect the anodized surface but will not affect the cutting performance.