Tabbner's Nursing Care, 2-Volume Set +Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - 8th Edition Value Pack Bundle
Written by Gabby Koutoukidis and Kate Stainton, Tabbner's Nursing Care: Theory and Practice 8th edition provides students with the knowledge and skills they will require to ensure safe, quality care across a range of healthcare settings. Updated to reflect the current context and scope of practice for Enrolled Nurses in Australia and New Zealand, the text focuses on the delivery of person-centred care, critical thinking, quality clinical decision making and application of skills.
Now in an easy to handle 2 Volume set, the textbook is supported by a skills workbook and online resources to provide students with the information and tools to become competent, confident Enrolled Nurses.
This new edition includes Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) for Tabbner's Nursing Care, 8e. Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to the core text, EAQ prepares students for tutorials, lectures and exams, with access to thousands of exam-style questions at your fingertips.
- All chapters aligned to current standards including the NMBA Decision Making Framework (2020), the Enrolled Nurse Standards for Practice (2016) and the National Safety & Quality Health Services Standards (2018)
- Clinical skills videos provide visual support for learners
- Supported by Essential Enrolled Nursing Skills Workbook 2nd edition An eBook included in all print purchases
- Additional resources on Evolve:
- eBook on VitalSource
- PPT slides
- Test bank
- Image collection
Student and Instructor resources: Answer guides to:
- Case studies
- Critical thinking exercises
- Decision-making framework exercises
- Review questions
- Clinical Cases Case Studies
- Clinical Skills videos