Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach - 4th Edition
You save 21% ($47.55)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Fourth Edition provides an innovative, practice-ready, approach to foundational pathophysiology for nursing students. The text is organized by body system and is presented in an easy-to-read format with vibrant graphics and practice tools. This student-friendly approach empowers readers to take a more active role in learning pathophysiology.
The Fourth Edition is unique in its application to practice. Key features walk the reader through challenging topics and latest insights in pathophysiology, leveraging recent ground-breaking studies discussed in the Emerging Research sections, and offering Application to Practice callouts that deepen the connection between classroom and clinical setting. Students and faculty praise this text for its innovative presentation, helpful NCLEX questions, approachable reading style, dynamic images, and coverage of current research.
- New and updated case studies foster successful transition to practice
- Emerging Research offers state-of-the-science insights
- Expanded content on lifespan considerations
- New chapter on psychiatric mental health
- Real-world misconceptions about health and disease are challenged with Myth Busters
- Navigate Premier Access - featuring 50+ updated animations demonstrating physiological processes and health alterations, videos, interactive lectures & weblinks