Paramedic Pocket Book + Medications Index Combo Pack
The pack includes the Paramedic Pocket Book (write on the templates, wont smudge, then wipe off with alcohol wipes. You can use the templates again and again) and the Medications Index (you can quickly search the drug name (Generic or Brand) and the index will help you know if your patient is taking an anticoagulant, antihypertensive, antibiotic or anything else).
Pack Contains Paramedic Pocket Book, Medications Index and a Monami Pen.
PARAMEDIC POCKET BOOK
Write on the cover templates, wont smudge, then wipe off with alcohol wipes. You can use the templates again and again.
* MIST template (outside front cover)
* Patient details template (outside back cover)
(Note* – Inside back cover not to be written on. Use as a guide only).
Inside the book:
* Glasgow Coma Scale, Average Vital Signs, Pupil size chart
* Anatomy and Physiology
* Common Lab result values (ie Normal INR levels)
* Paramedic Questions and prompts
* ECG and heart guide
* MVA reporting guide (do not write on)
* METHANE reporting guide (do not write on)
* Seizure classification diagram
* Sepsis and Stroke reporting guide and much much more
The best little book in your pocket!
The Medications Index
- Has over 4000 generic and brand medication names.
- Improved index system with detailed descriptions of generic medications.
- Includes overdose content for Aspirin, Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Diazepam and Codeine.
- Abbreviations section with prefixes and suffixes guide.
- Covid -19 vaccines and treatments section.
Example: You have a patient. They say they are on Denpax for cancer pain. You are not sure what Denpax is. Look it up in the Medications Index A-Z list of drug names. Find Denpax and it will direct you to what type of drug it is and what it is used for.
Denpax = Fentanyl. [S8] (Synthetic opioid analgesic). Breakthrough pain relief for moderate to severe pain. Used for trauma, cancer patients and post-op patients or as an opioid adjunct during general anaesthesia.
Our most popular little resource packed with thousands of medications and links to help you decipher what type of drug your patient is on?
Pocket Book - 15cm x 11cm x 1cm
Medications Index - 15cm x 11cm x 0.6cm
Perfect combo for learning and practicing for prac and on the job