UVEX Super f OTG CR Safety Glasses
uvex super f OTG – autoclavable eye protection that makes a difference
Professional protection in laboratories, clinics, cleanrooms or in food production: These autoclavable safety spectacles with anti-fog coating were developed by uvex to meet special requirements. The uvex super f OTG is specifically designed for multiple sterilisation in autoclaves. They also fit perfectly over conventional prescription glasses, making them ideal for visitors.
- overspecs for wearers of prescription lenses with arm-hinge concept
- frame colours: white/blue
- PC lens, clear
- certified to AS/NZS 1337.1
- marking AS/NZS 1337.1 - XI 0
- reliable UV 400 protection
- autoclavable, anti-fog inside, extremely scratch-resistant outside (uvex supravision clean)
- soft temples ends for added comfort
- unrestricted peripheral vision
- uvex supravision clean: sterile working environments (laboratories, hospitals, cleanrooms, food production)
As a nurse wearing prescription glasses and a face mask, these goggles are really comfortable to wear for a full 8 hour shift.
Order arrived quickly.
great glasses easy to clean easy to wear.
Very satisfied with the goggles. They do not fog when used in conjunction with a N95 mask.
I found if l clean,the goggles, with a clinell wipe, rinse then use regular detergent and a microfibre cloth to dry this prevents smears and water marks.
I was also very happy with the delivery time as well.
Very happy with the prompt mailing of these safety goggles. Also very happy with this product as it offers a lot of protection and at the same time allows me to wear my prescription glasses underneath. Thank you
Essential protection in the current climate- doesn’t drag down your glasses.